The Ayush Admissions Central Counseling Committee (AACCC) has commenced the AYUSH NEET PG 2023 round 3 counselling on November 9. This counseling process facilitates admissions to postgraduate MD and MS programs in Ayurveda, Siddha, Unani, and Homeopathy. Qualified candidates who have cleared the Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET 2023) can apply through the official website, aaccc.gov.in. Notably, there is no registration process for the stray vacancy round. Eligible individuals must submit their applications by November 13. The selection of preferences for AYUSH NEET PG round 3 will commence on Friday, November 10.
Eligibility Criteria for Round 3:
– New registrants who are participating for the first time.
– Registered candidates who have not received a seat allocation in both round 1 and round 2.
– Candidates from round 1 who had initially secured a seat but later chose to exit within the specified timeframe.
– Candidates from round 1 whose seats were not upgraded in round 2 and who decided to either exit or rejoin their seat during the designated period (from October 26, 2023, to 5 pm on October 30, 2023).
– Candidates who were admitted in round 1 but were not upgraded in round 2.
– Candidates who expressed their willingness to be considered for seat upgrades when joining their allocated Institute in round 1 but did not partake in round 2 of the counseling.
– Candidates admitted in the second round who expressed their willingness to be considered for seat upgrades when joining their allocated Institute in round 2.
– Candidates who were allocated or upgraded to a seat in the second round but did not join it and instead opted for a free exit.
– Candidates who withdraw from their allocated seat in the second round, within three days before the commencement of the third round.
Candidates who have secured a seat are required to possess a range of documents, including a provisional allotment letter issued by AACCC, AIAPGET-2023 admit card, AIAPGET-2023 rank card, academic certificates and mark sheets, and more. Original documents and two attested copies are necessary for verification. The third round of counseling for AYUSH NEET PG 2023 will facilitate the selection of candidates based on the eligibility criteria outlined.